Australia Sash Window Price Guide 2020
Please remember that the renovation requirements of heritage wooden windows does vary. These ‘expect to pay prices’ are average costs but representative of the windows that we encounter everyday. Use the pricing here to calculate an approximate cost for your timber window renovation project or contact your local Sash Window Specialist branch for a site inspection & quote.
Our prices remain very competitive, at times even as much as 40% cheaper than our competitors. We manage to achieve this saving without cutting any corners on the quality of our workmanship in several ways;
- We have small locally operated branches with low overheads
- We only advertise on the internet
- We do not produce expensive glossy literature
- We have no salesperson fees
This pricing guide is applicable to residential properties, commercial renovation projects are priced on a case by case basis. We also repair other wood window types & wooden doors, contact us for a quote.
An inspection and quotation are free of charge and without obligation
How Much Does It Cost To Fix Double-Hung Sash Windows?
Draught Seal & Overhaul a Sash Window.
- Discreet draught strips, machined into the window components
- Replacement “everlasting” sash cords (x4)
- Adjustment and service of the weighting mechanism
- Repair of any loose sash joints
- Refitting of the sashes
Expect to pay $495 Inc GST per window
All price estimates are per double hung sash window which comprises of 1 top sash & 1 bottom sash (as our logo).